28 October 2019

Bears Christmas


Hello everyone.

Sharing one of the Forever friends bear Christmas card. It was a quick and easy make.


For 5x7 card

Card blank was already stamped with snowflakes which I had in my Christmas box, I don't remember the make of stamps,
Forever Friends decoupage set and sentiment from Docrafts which I have for a long time and decided to use it,
Sue Wilson snowflake frame,
Papermilldirect smooth white card.


I love these adorable bears.

Hope you are all well and having a wonderful day!
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Crafty hugs Natalia.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a gorgeous card. I do love those bears they are so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute. Sue x

Claire said...

Oh gosh, its been a long time since I've seen Forever Friends. They look so happy decoupaged and atop of the beautiful snowflake frame... so utterly adorable its makes you squeal :) x

Wendy L said...

I love Forever Friends bears, gorgeous card, xxxx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Natalia, such a fun image and lovely snowflake frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful cards. Emmax