5 October 2019

Teenagers cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing some teenager cards which one of them I made for my youngest son who loves drums. And the other card is for his friend birthday who plays base guitar. My son told me that this is not base guitar, it should have four strings not six LOL! Well I will know now about base guitar strings, I just should to cut off some strings. His friend loved the card anyway.


For this card I used 7x7 card blank,
Stamps from Creative stamping magazine, stamped and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, coloured with Copic markers.
Crafts too embossing folder,
Find it Amy design music border,
Xcut alphabet dies,
First edition number dies,
Tattered lace frame dies,
Papermilldirect card

And for another card


I used Cosmic shimmer pixie powders for guitar Frantic stamper dies and Sue Wilson flag dies,
Creative expressions sentiment stamped and heat embossed with WOW platinum powder,
Sequences stars.

 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.




8 comments:

Claire said...

Two brilliant cards for boys, the guitar one is stunning... I love the effect of the pixie powders and the way you offset the black mat, you definitely rocked these two :) x

Pat K said...

Great cards, perfect for teenagers. xx

Wendy L said...

Love your musical cards Natalia, xxx

cotnob said...

Super cards Natalia, I love the music theme - perfect for teenagers, both of my sons would have loved these when they were younger.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ALI said...

Two fab boys cards, your son know his instruments then....lol

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really fantastic creations Natalia, even if there was the wrong amount of strings on the guitar. What do us parents know!!! lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia the cards you have made are gorgeous. Take care. Jackie

Wendy said...

Two fabulous cards, perfect for teenagers.
Wendy xx