3 October 2019

Butterflies cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing two butterflies cards. I used one background die for these cards.
/

For the cards I used

A6 card blank made with plain white card from Papermilldirect,
Cosmic shimmer pixie powders added to white card and I used Tonic background die to cut,
 I used Creative expressions stitched rectangles frame dies to make a frame. I added the frame with sticky foam strip for dimensions to the detailed background edge and glued to the edge of the card.
Creative expressions sentiment stamps stamped with black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
  Tonic butterfly stamp and die set. I used aqua colour chalky ink to stamp the butterflies and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I added Distress oxide inks to butterflies.
 Crafters companion butterflies dies used on other card.


Love the shine of pixie powders.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting!
Hugs Natalia.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the shimmery colours of these beauties Natalia. Puts me in the mind of mermaids xx

aussie aNNie said...

Most beautiful cards, the colours and stamp is adorable. Enjoy your weekend..xx

Claire said...

Ooh I really do like the placement of the due cut panel, it's very eye catching. The colours are beautifully fresh and very crisp... gorgeous cards x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two gorgeous creations Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Inkyfingers said...

I simply love that die cut panel, Natalia and the beautiful coloured shimmer takes it to another level. The butterflies are beautiful and they are both such elegant cards.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous. I love those design and the butterflies are so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Two beautiful cards Natalia, love the colours.
Pam x

ALI said...

Loving this design Natalia x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Natalia, fabulous designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x