25 April 2020

Bundle of joy


Hello everyone.

Sharing some baby cards which I forgot to share. One of the card I made for my sister who were expecting a baby boy in November. My baby Nephew he is so adorable, I miss to cuddle him.


For 6x6 card 

I used Hunkydory For the love of stamps Bundle of joy and stencil,
Watercoloured with distress inks,
Tonic circle and square dies,
Creative expressions stitched squares and circle dies,
Memento inks,
Papermilldirect plain white card,
Ribbon



Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Stay safe and Happy Crafting.
Hugs Natalia.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning baby card. I love that image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinkclover.cards said...

Cute baby cards!
Fatima x

Claire said...

Aww cute new baby boy card, I hope you get to cuddle your nephew soon... social distancing is so hard x

cotnob said...

Sweet cards Natalia, pretty backgrounds and cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So adorable sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous baby cards love the cute image and different backgrounds
Carol x