30 April 2020

Jewelled butterfly card


Hello everyone.

Sharing another card with beautiful butterfly from Lisa Horton crafts made with new aperture stencils and something new coming soon.




For 6x6 card

I used Medieval stencil and new rectangle aperture stencil blended with aqua colour ink. Stamped a sentiment from Butterfly flourish stamp set to the aperture. Stamped the Jewelled butterfly stamp by Anne Ruffles and fussy cut out. So I decided to use Crayola pens to colour in the butterfly, I used three different aqua colours pens. Added pearls to the body of butterfly. I used new stamps which are coming soon for the aperture and around the background. Layered the butterfly with foam pads to the card.

Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Natalia.

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Lovely card, great background x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A delightful card Natalia, love the colour

June x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really beautiful sweetie. I adore butterflies, so this is right up my street. I adore the colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful, love the colour. Emma

pam said...

Beautiful card Natalia,
Pam x

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation Natalia! Shabneez x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous butterfly and love the beautiful stencilled background
Carol x