26 April 2020

Keep smiling cards

Hello everyone .

Sharing some rainbow cards. I have been asked by a friend if I could make some rainbow cards with the sentiment Keep Smiling. I made seven cards for her to choose. So here are two of the cards.


For 6x6 cads

I used Crafters companion cascade alphabet dies and embossing folder,
Lisa Horton Altered hexagons embossing folder,
For the love of stamps alphabet.
Star punches,
Nuvo aqua pens,
Papermilldirect card,
Distress inks added to the stars,
Sequences.
I added some rainbow colours to the card with nuvo aqua pens for the background.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Stay safe.
Hugs Natalia.


8 comments:

Wendy L said...

That look wonderful and will make the recipient smile, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning pair of cards. I love the colours and I will keep smiling. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both gorgeous sweetie. Very colourful, enough to make you smile.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Claire said...

These are super fun happy cards Natalia, I bet she had a hard job choosing x

aussie aNNie said...

Keep smiling is always on the radar and making it work, lovely card and hope you are doiong good.x

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Natalia, so bright and cheerful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful rainbow cards love the sentiment and embossed backgrounds
Carol x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous cards Natalia, especially the first one

June x