14 December 2017

Forever friends Christmas cards



Hello everyone.

Here are some Christmas cards I made using some of the rub on transfer stickers forever friends which I had in my stash. It was a quick make, I just cut some of the Tonic background dies and for blue card I used Martha Stewart snowflake punch.



For 6x4 cards

Tonic dies for the background,
Forever Friends stickers from Docrafts,
Sue Wilson pierced flag dies,
Sentiments embossed with silver embossing powders,
Sequences.


5x5 card

For this card I used Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the background and some gem stones.

Here are some photos from last week of me and my friends at Winchester Christmas market shopping. It was very cold.
We had a wonderful time.








Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia.





6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia those Christmas cards are gorgeous I do love those bears. I went to the Christmas market in Winchester with a friend. I think it must be one of the best. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Natalia, such a beautiful background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous delightful cards Natalia. You and your friends all look very happy.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Natalia.
Pam x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely cards, thanks for sharing x

EmmaT said...

Lovely set of cards. Wonderful photos of the market. Emmax