23 December 2019

Poinsettia cards


Hello everyone.

Another post from me today. Here are some of my Christmas cards. I used the same layout with mixture of patterned papers. 


For 6x6 cards
Bo bunny patterned papers,
Stamps from Creative stamping magazine heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
For poinsettia I used red card heat embossed with gold powder and fussy cut.
Sue Wilson stitched square dies.
Sequences.




Thank you for looking and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Natalia.

8 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Pretty cards, Happy Christmas and happy New year, thanks for your beautiful comments on my blog xx cheers Sue N x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are gorgeous. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and papers Natalia and love the embossed stamps
Carol x

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Natalia. Merry Christmas xx

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Xxxxx

EmmaT said...

Lovely set of cards. Emmax

Viv said...

Lovely cards Natalia! and wishing you a very Happy Christmas too.Thanks for all the sweet comments left this year also ;) Viv x

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Natalia, sorry I have not visited for a while - my laptop died and it has taken a while to get another one.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x