11 December 2019

Selection of Christmas cards


Hello everyone.

Sharing more Christmas cards, I used some of my old toppers from Kanban.


For 6x4 cards
I made base cards with white smooth card from papermilldirect,
Kanban toppers and sentiments,
Crafters companion Gemini edgebles dies and embossing folder,
Papermania blue patterned papers,
Anita toppers I used on one of the card,
Silver mirror card,
Gemstones.




Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Natalia.

6 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Wow you have been busy these are just so pretty hugs Pops x

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your cards are stunning. I love them all. Thank you for your lovely card that arrived today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection of cards and love the border die
carol x

Claire said...

Gosh you should design for Kanban because I've never seen any demonstrators on that craft channel make anything as pretty as these, beautiful cards Natalia x

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of cards Natalia, lots of beautiful toppers and designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Lovely set of cards. Emmax