12 December 2019

For Hubby

Hello everyone.

Sharing an anniversary card which I made for my hubby. I used this image so many times for our anniversary, he didn't even noticed lol.


For 6x6 card
LOTV image stamped in black ink and then stamped with sticky ink again using stamping platform and heat embossed with clear EP. I used distress inks and water to watercolour the image.
Papermilldirect plain white card and brown card.
Tonic dies, little heart button die I added some paper ribbon,
Sentiment stamped in brown ink and came free with crafty magazine 
Patterned glitter card



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.



10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Natalia. My husband bless him sent me the same bought card for three years & didn't notice. I didn't have the heart to say yes I love it as much as the other two years when he asked if I liked it. I had the other two in a box that I had saved over the years. He must have loved it as well to keep chosen it!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card and Happy Anniversary!! xx

Claire said...

Lovely image for an Anniversary card and watercoloured beautifully. I like my hubby less observant, it means I get away with saying new stamps are years old lol... bless, you gotta love them. I hope you both had a lovely Anniversary x

Shabneez said...

Cute image. You know, I've sent my hubby the same card 3 times and he has no idea! Shabneez x

Wendy L said...

It is a lovely topper, gorgeous card, xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning card that you made for your hubby. I bet he loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Natalia, your image is perfect for an anniversary card.
Belated Anniversary wishes to you both, I hope you had a lovely day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Happy anniversary to you both and love the beautiful card -shows how much a card means to them eh lol
Carol x

ALI said...

Shame it's gorgeous...lol
I often give my hubby ones from previous years and he's never once noticed!

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card. Emmax