20 December 2019

16th Birthday gatefold card


Hello everyone.

Welcome to my lovely new followers.
Sharing a gatefold card for 16th birthday. Made this card for my friend to give to her daughter.


The card measuring 6x6 folded.
I used black glitter card from Crafters companion and alphabet dies, pink glitter card.
Lisa Horton sentiment die,
Sue Wilson pierced oval dies,
Distress oxides picked raspberry, dusty concord and chipped sapphire blended to make a background for inside of the card and for the front. I added some splatter to the backgrounds with Gansai tambi white gold paint and water.
Sara signature flourish stamps, stamped around edges with black ink and some of the flourishes heat embossed with black powder on the oval shape card, background of inside card and panels.
Stamps by Chloe number stamps heat embossed with black embossing powder, added wink of stella for sparkle.


For inside of the card. To make a moon I cut a circle with Tonic die and added some water with distress oxide black soot ink. I draw some silhouettes and fussy cut by hand.


And I made a matching box for this card.

What a busy time for everyone now. I'm planning to finish my Christmas shopping today and hoping my boys will help me to wrap some presents.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.
Hugs Natalia.

4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Natalia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx🤩🤩

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia your card is gorgeous. I love the design. I hope you get all your Christmas prep done. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Claire said...

You drew the silhouettes? Gosh there is no end to your talent Natalia and to be honest this card is a showstopper. It's absolutely fabulous in the way you've designed it, love it x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card love the dramatic colouring -you drew and fussy cut the figures-amazing!!!
Carol x